Find the path to Grandma's house!
Play Little Red Riding Hood by arranging the puzzle pieces on the gameboard so that a direct path is created from Red Riding Hood to Grandma's house. Then, in the last 24 challenges, players have to create two paths: one for Red Riding Hood, and the other for the Wolf! A great introduction to Spatial Insight, Planning and Problem-Solving skills for kids.
- Game board
- 5 puzzle pieces with roads
- Little Red Riding Hood & Bad Wolf
- 3 trees and 1 house
- Booklet with 48 challenges (24 without the wolf, 24 with the wolf)
- Bonus picture book with images
- Dimensions: 9.45 x 11.42 x 2.36 cm (LxWxH)